Vietnam Tet Tours 2012
Vietnam tet holiday tours 212 by Go Asia Travel:
In the North: Hanoi tours, Halong and Yen Tu tours, Chua Huong - Perfume Pagoda Tours, Sapa and Den Ong Hoang Bay Bao Ha Lao Cai...
In the Central: Hue pagoda tours, Danang and Bana Hill resort tours, Hoi an ancient town tours
In the South: Nha Trang beach tours, Phu quoc island package tours, Sai Gon Dalat Tours, Ho Chi Minh City Pagoda Tours
Hotels booked up for Tet.
Go Asia Travel: – Most hotels at tourist destinations around the country have reported full bookings for the Tet (Lunar New Year) holidays in January.
Standard hotels (three-star and above) in coastal destinations like Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, and Phan Thiet reported no vacancies before and after Lunar New Year (January 23).
According to HCM City-based travel firms, most domestic Tet tours, especially by air – like tours to Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, and Con Dao – have also been fully booked.
But destinations in northern provinces have proved to be less attractive, with rooms still being available even in Ha Long Bay.
Le Huu Duc, director of the Sai Gon-Ha Long Hotel, explained that tourists from the south are not keen to go to the north during this period since the weather is chill while northerners often visit pagodas during Tet holidays.
Related Travel News
- Ba Men temple festival, Quang Ninh
- Cycling – new fashion in Hanoi
- Da Nang to host int’l fireworks tourney
- Vietnam Charity Project - Children's hospital
- Sponsor a child in Vietnam
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Kayaking in Ha Long Bay
- It's worth making a trip to Vietnam in days of Vietnamese Tet 2013
- Octopus Bar's Angus Brown shares Vietnam travel
- Experience journey from Vietnam travel company