Hue royal citadel to open for free in three days
Hue royal citadel tours, Hue City Tours
Go Asia Travel – From the first to the third day of the lunar New Year 212, all relics in the complex of Hue ancient citadel will open for free.
Phan Thanh Hai, deputy director of the Centre for Preservation of Hue Relics, said that all relics in the Hue royal citadel will open for free for all visitors on January 23-25.
“This is an annual activity of the Center for Preservation of Hue Relics,” Hai said.
The current prices of tickets to the Hue royal citadel is VND3,-5, ($1.5-2.5) per a local visitor and VND55, ($2.6) per a foreign visitor.
For the first time, the local authorities will permit a firework show in one of the world’s best bay – Lang Co bay in Lang Co town, Phu Loc district on the lunar New Year’s Eve. all tours in Hue
Related Travel News
- Ba Men temple festival, Quang Ninh
- Cycling – new fashion in Hanoi
- Da Nang to host int’l fireworks tourney
- Vietnam Charity Project - Children's hospital
- Sponsor a child in Vietnam
- Overnight cruise in Halong Bay
- Kayaking in Ha Long Bay
- It's worth making a trip to Vietnam in days of Vietnamese Tet 2013
- Octopus Bar's Angus Brown shares Vietnam travel
- Experience journey from Vietnam travel company